Cuphea is one of the best, fuss- free, tropical flowering plants to have around which give a very non-traditional feels to your garden, bringing in a fresh change from the regular garden flowers. The plants comes in quality rectangle pots made of high quality plastic and premium terracotta colour finish, which are attractive and appealing. The plants can bloom flowers ranging between purple, lavender to orange and even white. The plant poses an easy way to add a tropical flair to the garden. It can be grown as a ground cover, on hedges, baskets and hanging pots.
- The plant blooms purple to lavender colour flowers almost year round, if you live in a frost free place.
- The plant can tolerate full sun to partial shade. If kept in partial shade, do allow it to get morning or evening sunlight and then can keep at a bright location.
- Water the plant only when the top soil is dry to touch. Water well in summers and reduce during winters. Do not over water the plant.
- The plant can be fertilized with a diluted fertilizer once a month.
- The plant is mostly used for ornamental purposes.
- Get blooming and healthy Cupheas of about 10-12 inches in height in a Rectangle Pot of size 13 inches. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Rectangular Pot of Brown or Black color. The color will depend on the availability of stock. The default color will always be brown.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)