Cuphea and Chrysanthemums are a gardener's favourite flowering plants and some of the amazing options to keep if you are an amateur plant parent. These plants are quite low maintenance and bloom beautiful flowers almost all year round in a tropical climate. Cuphea blooms lavender to purple flowers and Chrysanthemum blooms flowers ranging from yellow to white to shades of red. These plants come in high-quality rectangle pots with a beautiful terracotta colour finish, giving them a premium appearance that can brighten up any space and bring about a tropical flair.
About Cuphea & Chrysanthemum Plants in Rectangle Pot - Garden Set
- The plant blooms purple to lavender flowers almost year round, in a tropical climate.
- The plant can tolerate full sun to partial shade. If kept in partial shade, do allow it to get morning or evening sunlight and then can keep at a bright location.
- Water the plant only when the topsoil is dry to touch. Water well in summers and reduce during winters.
- The plant can be fertilized with a diluted fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
- The plant is mostly used for ornamental purposes.
- Chrysanthemum flowers bloom in a range of colours in shades of white, yellow, orange, purple, or red and sometimes also, in bicolour.
- They prefer full sunlight during the growing season and are perfect for containers and baskets because of their shallow roots.
- Water the plant when the topsoil is 70% dry. The plant likes moist, but not soggy, soil.
- The plants do contain substances that are toxic to cats, dogs, and horses if ingested.
- Providing fertilizers in the spring and avoiding overcrowding will help your chrysanthemums produce more blooms over a longer period of time.
- Get a blooming and healthy Chrysanthemum plant of about 10-12 inches in height in a Rectangle Pot of size 17 inches. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Get 2 blooming Cuphea of about 10-12 inches in height in a Rectangle Pot of size 17 inches. Mentioned height is including the pot height. Bloom colour may be Purple or White, based on availability.
- Rectangular Pot of Brown or Black colour. The colour will depend on the availability of stock. The default colour will always be brown.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)