Croton Petra plant is scientifically known as Codiaeum Variegatum. It is an evergreen shrub. It is a part of the Euphorbiaceae family It is a bright attractive green household plant with shades of yellow, orange, and red across the leaves. The vibrant colours of the plant create a pleasing atmosphere.
About Croton Petra Plant, 2.5 ft Tall, Codiaeum Variegatum (Petra)
- Croton Petra is one of the best choices to decorate your workspace, home or garden.
- Croton Petra is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- Croton Petra is an indoor, as well as an outdoor plant, but it is suggested to keep the plant indoors during cold winters.
- The plant blooms in summer.
- It is easy to care for and grow the plant, hence it is known as a low maintenance plant.
- The leaves of the plant can be identified as a wide oval shape, dense and coarse.
The plant has FREE Delivery.
- Healthy & robust Croton Petra plant of up to 2-2.5 feet in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 12 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Croton Petra Plant?
Check below for Croton Petra plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Croton Petra plant
- Croton Petra needs high humidity and warm surroundings.
- The temperature should vary from 15-30 degrees Celsius.
- Croton Petra requires bright indirect sunlight.
Watering Tips for Healthy Growth of Croton Petra Plant
- Croton Plant requires regular watering during hot summers.
- It is suggested to check that the soil is 50% dry and later water accordingly
- Avoid overwatering to protect the plant from any root damage.
When to Fertilize Your Croton Petra Plant
- Croton Petra requires robust quality liquid fertilizers.
- You should avoid fertilizing during cold winters.
Other Care Tips for Croton Petra Plant
- Trim the tips of the plant with disinfected scissors to increase the new growth of your plant.
- Croton Petra Plant should be re-potted every year especially when grown too big.
- While re-potting make sure you pick a pot that is 1-2 inches bigger than the previous one.
- To get rid of insects you should gently wipe out the tips of your Croton Petra plant with a clean cotton cloth.