Croton Gold Dust (thin leaves) is a tropical evergreen plant. The plant is commonly known as Joseph’s Coat or garden croton. It is a part of the Euphorbiaceae family. It is an indoor as well as outdoor plant. The Croton Gold dust plant has bright and shiny thin leaves. Initially, it has yellow shade splattered across the leaves. It is widely considered as the best option for gifting.
About the Croton Gold Dust plant
- It is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- Croton Gold Dust plant requires a huge amount of bright light, hence the color of the leaves changes depending on the amount of light received.
- The color may vary from green to shades of yellow oranges, red or even purple.
- Croton Gold dust is one of the best choices to decorate your workspace, home, or garden.
- The plant thrives during summers. It is medium maintenance.
- The Croton Gold Dust plant has variety of colors splattered across the leaves.
Plant has FREE Delivery.
- Healthy & robust Croton Gold Dust (Thin Leaves) plant of up to 21 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- Pune location - only brown pot is available
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care Croton Gold Dust (thin leaves) Plant?
Check below for Croton Gold Dust (thin leaves) plant care tips:
Ideal Light and Temperature Conditions for Croton Gold Dust (Thin Leaves) plant
- Croton Gold Dust (thin leaves) plant needs bright and partial sunlight.
- Avoid placing the croton gold dust in cold areas because the plant requires warm and humid conditions for survival.
- The suitable temperature for the plant is 22 to 35 degrees Celsius.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Croton Gold Dust (thin leaves) Plant
- Croton Gold Dust plant demands regular watering during hot summers and spring. Water once in 2 days if you have kept the plant outside.
- Make sure to check the moistness of soil before watering.
- Avoid over-watering to protect the plant from root rot.
- It is suggested to gradually reduce watering during winters.
When to Fertilize Your Croton Gold Dust (thin leaves), Plant
- Croton Gold Dust (Thin leaves) Plant is best to be treated with liquid fertilizers.
- Fertilize the plant once in every 45 days during spring and summer.
- You can use robust quality liquid fertilizer.
Other Care Tips for Croton Gold Dust (thin leaves) Plant
- Trim the tips of the plant with disinfected scissors to increase the new growth of your plant.
- Practice re potting of the Croton Gold Dust plant once in a year.
- At the time of re potting make sure you pick a pot that is 1-2 inches bigger than the previous one.
- It is suggested to gently wipe out the dirt from the leaves with a clean cotton cloth The best way to get rid of insects is to spray any organic Neem oil.