Croton Gold Dust (thin leaves) is a tropical evergreen plant. The plant is commonly known as Joseph’s Coat or garden croton. It is a part of the Euphorbiaceae family. It is an indoor as well as outdoor plant. The Croton Gold dust plant has bright and shiny thin leaves. Initially, it has a yellow shade splattered across the leaves. It is widely considered the best option for gifting.
About the Croton Gold Dust Plant (Thin Leaves), Codiaeum Variegatum (Gold Dust)
- It is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- Croton Gold Dust plant requires a huge amount of bright light, hence the colour of the leaves changes depending on the amount of light received.
- The colour may vary from green to shades of yellow oranges, red or even purple.
- Croton Gold dust is one of the best choices to decorate your workspace, home, or garden.
- The plant thrives during summers. It is medium maintenance.
- The Croton Gold Dust plant has a variety of colours splattered across the leaves.
The plant has FREE Delivery.
- Healthy & robust Croton Gold Dust (Thin Leaves) plant of up to 21 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care Croton Gold Dust (thin leaves) Plant?
Check below for Croton Gold Dust (thin leaves) plant care tips:
Ideal Light and Temperature Conditions for Croton Gold Dust (Thin Leaves) plant
- Croton Gold Dust (thin leaves) plant needs bright and partial sunlight.
- Avoid placing the croton gold dust in cold areas because the plant requires warm and humid conditions for survival.
- The suitable temperature for the plant is 22 to 35 degrees Celsius.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Croton Gold Dust (thin leaves) Plant
- Croton Gold Dust plant demands regular watering during hot summers and spring. Water once in 2 days if you have kept the plant outside.
- Make sure to check the moistness of the soil before watering.
- Avoid over-watering to protect the plant from root rot.
- It is suggested to gradually reduce watering during winters.
When to Fertilize Your Croton Gold Dust (thin leaves), Plant
- Croton Gold Dust (Thin leaves) Plant is best to be treated with liquid fertilizers.
- Fertilize the plant once every 45 days during spring and summer.
- You can use robust quality liquid fertilizer.
Other Care Tips for Croton Gold Dust (thin leaves) Plant
- Trim the tips of the plant with disinfected scissors to increase the new growth of your plant.
- Practice repotting of the Croton Gold Dust plant once a year.
- At the time of repotting make sure you pick a pot that is 1-2 inches bigger than the previous one.
- It is suggested to gently wipe out the dirt from the leaves with a clean cotton cloth The best way to get rid of insects is to spray any organic Neem oil.