Croton plants are also known as Codiaeum Variegatum. It is a part of the Euphorbiaceae family. Croton Gold Dust (small leaves) variety in particular is both an indoor and outdoor plant. It is a beautiful plant with small thick leaves that will enhance the beauty of your house, workplace or garden. The plant has origins in Indonesia, Southern Asia and the Eastern Pacific Islands.
About Croton Gold Dust Plant (Small Leaves)
- The plant is well known for its shiny bright leaves. It is an evergreen shrub.
- It is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- The plant thrives in summer. It is a medium maintenance plant.
- The croton gold dust plant is an extremely attractive that helps to decorate your house, workplace, and garden.
- Croton Gold Dust small leaves can be identified as short, small, thin, or thick. The leaves often come in a variety of bright colors.
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust Croton Gold Dust plant of upto 18 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- Pune location - only brown pot is available
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
How to care Croton Gold Dust Plant (Small Leaves)?
Check below for Croton Gold Dust plant (Small Leaves) care tips:
Ideal Light and Temperature Conditions for Croton Gold Dust plant
- The plant needs partial and bright sunlight.
- Avoid excessive sunlight to protect the leaves from damage.
- This plant requires high humidity as it is a subtropical plant
- The temperature should vary by about 15-30 degrees Celsius.
- Avoid placing the Croton Gold Dust plant (small leaves) in cold areas because the plant requires warm and humid conditions for survival.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Croton Gold Dust Plant
- Croton Gold Dust plant demands regular watering during hot summers and spring.
- Make sure to check the moistness of soil before watering.
- Avoid overwatering to protect the plant from root rot.
- It is suggested to gradually reduce watering during winters.
Fertilizing Tips for Croton Gold Dust Plant
- Croton Gold Dust plant (small leaves) needs robust quality organic fertilizer.
Other General Tips for Croton Gold Dust Plant
- Trimming is the best option to increase the new growth of your plant.
- Practice Repotting of the Croton Gold Dust plant (small leaves) when it is grown too big or we suggest doing it once in a year.
- At the time of repotting make sure you pick a pot that is 1-2 inches bigger than the previous one.
- The best way to get rid of insects, mealybugs is to gently wipe out the tips of your plant with a clean cotton cloth.