Coleus Green is a vibrant, colored foliage plant with a relatively easy maintenance schedule. The plant has bright leaves with serrated margins and leaf ends. The leaves have a bright pinkish hue in the middle and is surrounded by a dark green colour towards the margins. Planted mostly in gardens, Coleus Pink-Green Plant looks excellent in pots and hanging baskets and are perfect for compact space gardens in apartments and such. The plant is widely used in ornamental decor and is used to bring an array of colors to any setting.
About the Coleus Pink-Green Plant
- It is an easy to grow and maintain plant and does not require any extra attention.
- The plant has a bright pink center with a dark green colour surrounding the edges giving it a vibrant appearance.
- The plant is mainly used as an ornamental decor plant.
- The plant looks excellent in gardens, hanging baskets and pots for apartment/balcony gardens etc.
- Healthy & robust Coleus of upto 10 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Coleus Pink-Green Plant?
Light and Temperature tips for Coleus Pink-Green Plant
- The plant can grow under full sun, but cannot survive the strong summer afternoon sun since the leaves dry up.
- The plant grows best in partial shade with a moderate amount of morning or evening sunlight.
- The plant grows best in temperatures between 21 to 32 degree Celsius.
- The plant needs moderate humidity to grow.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Coleus Pink-Green Plant
- The plant requires a proper amount of watering to grow best.
- When it comes to Coleus, a little extra watering does no harm.
- If the water stays stagnant around the roots for too long, then the plant might catch root rot.
Soil Tips for Coleus Pink-Green Plant
- The plant grows best in a compost rich soil with added perlite for better drainage.
- The plant prefers a well draining soil and likes a moist environment.
- The plant grows best when a layer of mulch is added around the root area.