Chrysanthemums are garden staples and are some of the most planted flowering plants. The plants come in high quality rectangle plastic pots. These flowers are a symbol of spring, and this herbaceous plant is an easy addition to give a gorgeous pop of colour in your gardens. They are available in a wide range of brilliant colours and shapes. The chrysanthemum flowers range in a variety of colours from pristine whites to deep bronzes, and are highlighted with dark green leaves.
About Shevanti or Chrysanthemum flowering plant
- Chrysanthemum flowers bloom in a range of colors in shades of white, yellow, orange, purple, or red and sometimes also, in bicolours.
- They prefer full sunlight during the growing season. They grow best in moist soil, and often require regular watering during summers and reduced watering during winters.
- They are perfect for containers and baskets because of their shallow-roots and are a perfect solution for apartments and small gardens.
- The plants do contain substances that are toxic to cats, dogs, and horses if ingested, so be sure to keep this in mind as you might put it in areas that might be explored by curious pets.
- Providing fertilizers in the spring and avoiding overcrowding will help your chrysanthemums produce more blooms over a longer period of time.
- Get healthy Chrysanthemum plants of about 10-12 inches in height in a Rectangle Pot of size 13 inches. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Rectangular Pot of Brown or Black color. The color will depend on the availability of stock. The default color will always be brown.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)