China Doll plants are exquisite plants with glossy emerald coloured leaves with their petite shape. An eye-catching plant, this is a great addition to your indoor garden if you are on the lookout for feathery and bushy plants. Though the plants are a little finicky with soil and watering, once you understand the temperament of the plant, it is sure to bring a pop of green to any space you keep it in.
About China Doll Plant
- It is a moderate maintenance houseplant.
- The Plant has deep green fleshy leaves which have a feathery appearance.
- Requires bright indirect sunlight to grow.
- The Plant is widely used for ornamental purposes and is perfect for indoor and balcony gardens.
- Can be used as an office plant, and goes best with pretty floor pots.
- Healthy & robust China Doll plant of 2ft in height.
- 9 Inches Round White Pot (as shown in image).
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for China Doll Plant?
Light and Temperature tips for China Doll Plant
- The plant requires partial sunlight since absence of sunlight leads to lanky growth.
- The temperature should vary between 15-30 degrees celsius
- Make sure if you are placing the plant indoors, it receives some amount of bright indirect light.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of China Doll Plant
- Always examine the moistness of the soil and water accordingly.
- Make sure before watering that the top of the soil has been dried out.
- The soil should not be completely dry.
- Mist the plant often to keep the leaves fresh and green.
- Make sure the soil is well-draining because the plant is susceptible to root rot.
Soil Tips for China Doll Plant
- Fertilize the plant once a month with diluted liquid fertilizer.
- During monsoon fertilize once in 2 months.
- You should use any organic fertilizer.