Celosia Plants are rather unusual plants, commonly known as Cockscomb and Flamingo Feather. Blooming in a riot of colours, these tiny flowering plants are patrons of full sunlight and do best in brightly lit sunny corners in your windowsill and balconies. A unique feature of the plant is that it is made up of numerous tiny flowers. Pot them in small planters and decorate your space for a pop of hue.
About Celosia Plant in Red Pot
- It is a low maintenance houseplant.
- The Plant has flaming colours of orange, red and pink and blooms together representing an ornamental grass of fire.
- The plant likes moist and humid conditions and can dry out quickly with inadequate moisture.
- The Plant is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- It can be used as balcony plants or windowsill plants under brightly sunlit spaces.
- The plant is a pet-friendly variety.
- Healthy & robust Celosia Plant of about 3-6 inches in height.
- 6 inch White/Pink/Blue/Red Round Red Pot (as shown in the image below)
- PlantCare Guide (will be shared over WhatsApp).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
- Flower colours may vary between Red, Pink, White. The Colour will be sent as per availability unless specified.
How to care for Celosia Plant?
Light and Temperature tips
- The plant grows best in bright lighted sunny spaces.
- The temperature should vary between 18- 25 degrees celsius
- If the leaves look scorched, move them a little away from the window or the space it is kept in.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth
- Always examine the moistness of the soil and water accordingly.
- Make sure before watering that the top of the soil is not completely dried out. The soil should not be completely dry.
- Overwatering causes leaf yellowing and root rot. Monitor watering during winter months.
Soil Tips for Healthy Growth
- Fertilize the plant twice a month throughout spring and the growing season.
- Use half strength of 10-10-10 liquid high nitrogen fertilizer.
- You should use any organic fertilizer.