Caladium Plant is an attractive, laid back plant with dark red/maroon leaves with a thick dark green leaf border. The plant requires no special attention to be taken care of and can bring a pop of colour to any background. The leaves are serrated and beautiful and the plant is mainly a foliage plant. Caladiums have taken over a rage in the aesthetic world as low maintenance ornamental varieties that can ve used to decorate any space.
About Caladium Red Ruffles in White Pot
- It is an easy to grow plant and does not need any extra requirement in care.
- The plant is mainly a garden decor plant.
- The plant can be planted between continuous hedges to give a sense of colour to it.
- The plant looks very beautiful if planted in landscapes or in garden spaces.
- The plant needs moderate filtered sun & regular watering for strong growth.
- The leaves retain rich colour when planted in shade.
- Healthy & robust Caladium of upto 10 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 7.5 Inches Round White Pot (as shown in image)
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Caladium Plant?
Light and Temperature tips for Caladium Plant
- The plant can grow under filtered sun, but cannot survive the harsh summer afternoon sun since the leaves curl up.
- The plant grows best in partial shade with a fair amount of morning or evening sunlight.
- The plant grows best in temperatures between 23 to 31 degrees Celsius.
- The plant needs normal humidity to grow.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Caladium Plant
- The plant requires a fair amount of water to thrive best.
- When it comes to Caladium, a little extra watering on some days does no harm.
- If the water stays stagnant around the roots for too long, then the plant might get root rot.
Soil Tips for Caladium Plant
- The plant grows best in a nutrient-rich soil mix.
- The plant prefers well-draining soil.
- The plant thrives the most when a layer of mulch is added thickly around the root area.