Bougainvillea Plants are sun-loving, low maintenance flowering plants that can grow in a myriad of dry, drought-stricken environmental conditions. Blooming papery, colourful flowers, they often branch out and cover trailing routes to fill the location in a canopy of popping bright shades. Perfect for outdoor garden, east-facing balconies and sunlit spaces, Bougainvilleas prefer to stay in heated dry conditions with minimal care and watering. If you are looking forward to adding a dash of colour and give a good foliage cover to your garden or balcony, this plant just might be your choice.
About Bougainvillea Pink (2 feet), Bougainvillea Glabra Plant
- They are tropical plants and grow best in ample sunlight.
- The flowers are papery and colourful with varying colours ranging between red, pink, peach and whites.
- They prefer a relatively dry atmosphere and prefer growing in big pots and containers with good draining soil.
- The plant is very low-maintenance and is perfect for giving a flowery foliage cover.
- Though very mildly pet-toxic, it doesn't have any severe toxicity symptoms even if ingested.
The plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust flowering Bougainvillea plant of up to 2ft in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 12 Inch of Round Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate. In case brown colour is unavailable, a black coloured pot will be sent.
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Bougainvillea Plants?
Here are the care tips for Bougainvillea Plants:
Light and Temperature Tips for Bougainvillea Plants
- The plant requires a minimum of 6 hours of direct sunlight for proper and frequent blooms.
- The plant blooms best between temperatures of 16 to 30 degree Celcius.
- The plant cannot tolerate very cold temperatures.
- The plant requires moderate humidity to grow.
Watering Tips for Bougainvillea Plants
- Water the plant when the soil is dry 2 inches from the top.
- During summers the plant needs periodic watering for the plant to survive.
- During winters every other day watering is enough if the plant is not getting enough sunlight.
- Overwatering leads to root rot and should be avoided by proper soil aeration.
Soil Tips for healthy growth of Bougainvillea plant
- During summers use an organic fertilizer once a month.
- During winters fertilizing can be done every 40 to 60 days.
- Use good drainage rich compost soil.