Begonias are some of the most visually appealing plants that you can use for your decor. If you are gardening on an intermediate level and want a plant that has its plant maintenance at a slightly advanced stage, then this is the plant for you. Apart from being a little finicky on water and light, once you can master the art of proportion for this plant, it blooms beautifully. It is one of the most sought-after houseplants and is an excellent container companion. The plant likes to be a little pot bound, leading it to appear bushy and over-flowing from the container.
About Begonia White Plant
- It is a low maintenance houseplant.
- The Plant has dark-hued leaves and green leaves mixed.
- The plant likes moist and humid conditions and can dry out quickly with inadequate moisture.
- The Plant is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- It can be used as a desk plant or in workspaces.
- The plant is NOT a pet-friendly variety.
- Healthy & robust Begonia Plant of about 4-8 inches in height.
- 5 inch Square Pot with varied colours (as shown in the image below)
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
- Flower colours may vary between Red, Pink, White. The Colour will be sent as per availability unless specified.
How to care for Begonia Plant?
Light and Temperature tips for Begonia Plant
- The plant grows best in bright lighted, but shaded conditions. make sure to keep it in shade during hot summer months.
- The plant grows best in bright to medium light.
- The temperature should vary between 18- 25 degrees celsius
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- If the leaves look scorched, move them a little away from the window or the space it is kept in.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Begonia Plant
- Always examine the moistness of the soil and water accordingly.
- Make sure before watering that the top of the soil is not completely dried out.
- The soil should not be completely dry.
- Overwatering causes leaf yellowing and root rot.
- Monitor watering during winter months.
Soil Tips for Begonia Plant
- Fertilize the plant twice a month throughout spring and the growing season.
- Use half strength of 10-10-10 liquid high nitrogen fertilizer.
- You should use any organic fertilizer.