Bamboo Palm is the best option for people who want a warm atmosphere at a low light space filled with a plant. Bamboo Palm, unlike its other Palm friends, thrives very well in low light areas and grows even taller if they get more light. An extremely low maintenance and neglect tolerant plant, this is an excellent choice for new plant parents who want to decorate their homes with leafy friends. The leaves are dark green and give off a tropical vibe acting as beautiful decor options.
About Bamboo Palm in Basket Planter
- It has dark green foliage, giving about a tropical vive.
- Generally used in offices and corner spaces as décor.
- It is a very low maintenance plant.
- It can grow in partial to full shade.
- It doesn’t require a lot of watering.
- It enjoys moist atmosphere.
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust Bamboo Palm plant of upto 10-12 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Fiberglass premium pot in wooden finish basket planter (check dimensions in image). To avoid water drainage, we do not drill a hole in the pot. You can do so upon receiving the plant.
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Bamboo Palm Plant?
Light & Temperature Tips for Bamboo Palm plant:
- The evergreen bamboo palm grows in partial shade or even full shade, and is an excellent decor option for low light space.
- At home, protect the plant from direct sunlight, opting for filtered sun or shade instead.
- The bamboo palm isn't a big fan of dry air, so if you use a humidifier in your space, that's even better.
Water Tips for Bamboo Palm Plant:
- As it grows in its natural habitat, this palm likes humid environments.
- But when growing indoors, you're more likely to over-water your palm than under-water it.
- Water the soil with fluoride-free water so that it's uniformly moist, but be sure to let the soil dry out between watering.
- This palm likes well-drained soil; brown leaf tips are a common sign of too much water.
Soil Tips for Bamboo Palm Plant:
- The plant prefers a peaty, soil-based potting mix with adequate drainage.
- As an indoor plant, the bamboo palm doesn't require fertilizer, but you may choose to use a pH balanced liquid fertilizer about once per month to help it along.
- Try using a slow releasing fertilizer as it will help with the growth through the months.