Artemisia Stelleriana or Hoary Mugwort is a one of a kind plant that grows best with bright direct sunlight. It forms a carpet of bright silvery-white scalloped leaves that looks exquisite, giving off a polished look to your plant. These are low maintenance, sun-loving plants with minimal water requirements, and are perfect for busy plant parents.
About Artemisia stelleriana, Hoary Mugwort
- The plant can tolerate full light to semi-shade but cannot survive full shade.
- It forms a carpet of bright silvery-white scalloped leaves
- It is a non-flowering plant.
- It requires minimal water for growth.
- It is a low maintenance plant and doesn’t require much effort.
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust Artemisia plant of upto 7-8 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 6 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Artemisia Plant?
Light Tips for Artemisia Plant
- The plant cannot survive shade, so you’ll need to plant your plant in a sunny spot.
- If kept inside, select a window that provides good sunlight and turn the container regularly to give each side a turn.
- The houseplant requires 6 to 8 hours of direct sun.
Water Tips For Artemisia Plant
- Don’t forget water – essential for Artemisia houseplant care.
- They won’t forgive you if you don’t give them drenching once every 10 days.
- Water whenever the soil is dry, approximately in 8-10 days
- Overwatering leads to root rot.
Soil Tips for Artemisia Plant
- The plant require well-draining soil, but are not picky about whether it is loamy, sandy or chalky. They also accept acidic, neutral or alkaline soil.
- In spring, it’s time to feed the plant. Apply a standard, slow-release fertilizer before new growth appears in the spring.