Areca Palm is one of the most sought after low maintenance and air purifying indoor houseplant. The plant comes in a high quality plastic rectangle pot. Areca Palms are one of the most widely used palms plants for well-lighted interiors and features bold, feathery, arching fronds that make a statement piece to any location it is kept in. They are very versatile and can adjust to minor tropical climate changes. Though the plant is pretty low maintenance, it cannot tolerate neglect. Light and watering play a crucial role in the plant’s survival. This is a widely used ornamental variety.
About Areca Palm Plants in Rectangle Pot - Garden Set
- Areca Palm is commonly used in interior landscaping and as an air purifier (natural cooler). It is a very common plant that is found in offices, malls, gardens, lobbies etc.
- It’s a very beautiful, hardy plant that grows really tall and green and has become a statement indoor plant that is on-trend.
- All they need is bright indirect sunlight to grow beautifully as the direct sunlight turns the leaflets yellowish green.
- These are humidity loving plants and prefer moderately moist soil. So misting the leaves really helps in bringing out the best in them.
- They require fertilizing once every 45 days to keep growing well. On average, the plant adds to almost 6 inches per year.
- Get 2 healthy Areca Palms of about 1 ft in height in a Rectangle Pot of size 17 inches. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Rectangular Pot of Brown colour.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)