Aralia Miniature White is a popular indoor plant. You can use Aralia Miniature White as a bonsai often known as an ornamental plant. These plants are the best gifting choice for your loved ones. It is a low maintenance plant that can survive with minimal attention & care.
About Aralia Miniature White
- Aralia Miniature White can be used in indoor & outdoor decorations.
- A low maintenance houseplant that needs minimal attention and care.
- Best suited for warm & humid room conditions.
- Your Aralia Miniature White usually survives in low light conditions.
- The white eye-catching spots on its leaves are a treat to look at. Making it an ideal pick to place it against any background.
- Easy to grow and a beautiful plant that will be pleasing for your environment
- Plant height varies from 4 to 6 inches
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust plant of upto 10 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 6 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- Pune location - only brown pot is available
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Aralia Miniature White-plant?
Check below for Aralia Miniature White-plant care tips
Ideal Light & Temperature for Aralia Miniature White plant
- Aralia Miniature White grows and blooms in moderate low indirect sunlight.
- Ideal temperatures vary from 20 to 30 degree-Celsius.
- If you have kept your Aralia Miniature White outside, provide them with shelter during the rainy season.
Watering & Repotting Tips for Healthy growth of Aralia Miniature White plant
- For best growth conditions, keep the soil most.
- If you keep the soil moist then water after checking the soil moistness. Avoid overwatering as that will cause root rot & destroy the plant.
- Make proper drainage holes in the pot so that there is no accumulation of excess water.
- Repot your Aralia Miniature White Plant once in a year. At the time of repotting pick a pot which is at least 1-2 inches bigger than your previous pot.
Other growth tips for Aralia Miniature White plant
- Remove the unwanted and damaged tips of the Aralia plant with disinfected scissors helps promote its new growth.
- Aralia Miniature White is often prone to catch flies and insects.
- If in case the Aralia Miniature White is attacked by insects, we highly recommend using Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil, and Citrus oil sprays