Pre-Booking is now available for the plant! Delivery Time is 7-10 days!
One of the rarest indoor flowering plant - Anthurium is also one of the most trending off late plant for its multiple qualities. Anthurium are strikingly beautiful houseplants and are NASA recommended air-purifiers. Commonly known as Flamingo-Lily, Anthurium, Tailflower and Laceleaf, these exotic plants bloom the entire year and are extremely flexible when it comes to caring. The genus is largely variegated and flowers can range from all colours between white, pink, red and purple as bright spathes. It is an excellent choice for indoor spaces and can bring a pop of colour to the surrounding.
About the Anthurium Plant
- The plant is a herbaceous epiphyte and blooms all year long with proper care.
- It is an exotic variety with brightly coloured flowers or spathes.
- It is one of the rarest indoor flowering plants which requires minimal sunlight to bloom.
- They are NASA recommended air purifier plants and helps in removing pollutants such as Benzene, Trichloroethylene and Formaldehyde.
- They can grow up to a height of 15 inches and can spread almost 8 inches.
- Blooming Anthurium of about 14 inches in height. The flower colour can vary among the following colours - Red or Pink. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Fiberglass made premium pot - wooden finish basket planter (check dimensions in image). To avoid water drainage, we do not drill a hole in the pot. You can do so upon receiving the plant.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over WhatsApp)