Alocasia is an increasingly popular, low maintenance, unusual looking and natural air-purifying houseplant. The plant is also known as Kris’s Plant, Elephant Ear or African Mask Plant. The leaves have an impressive appearance with an arrowhead shape and white veins running through the contrasting deep green leaf. It is one of the most popular houseplant due to it's unmatched looks and sculptural beauty. Alocasia are very easy to maintain and thrive with moderate attention. One of the reasons why this plant is such a popular choice is because of its statement foliage which is extensively used as an aesthetic ornamental option.
- The plant is an air-purifying plant and is a natural air cleanser.
- The plant has attractive dark green foliage with white prominent veins making it a statement plant.
- The plant is low maintenance and is one of the most popular houseplants due to its impressive, unusual looking foliage.
- The plant can survive in partial shade, but not complete shade or direct sunlight. Keep the plant at a bright location for best growth.
- The plant prefers a warm, humid climate with a moist soil environment, so mist the leaves to maintain humidity and keep checks on soil moisture.
- Alocasia are poisonous to people and pets, and can also get pest infested. Maintaining a high humidity with periodic leaf misting can take care of the problem.
- Beautiful Alocasia of about 10-12 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Fiberglass premium pot in wooden finish basket planter (check dimensions in image). To avoid water drainage, we do not drill a hole in the pot. You can do so upon receiving the plant.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)