Belonging to family Araceae, Aglaonema White Lightning is a great indoor plant, whose gorgeous foliage will brighten up any corner. Aglaonema White Lightning is an extremely beautiful variety of Aglaonema. The marbled darker green colour allows this Aglaonema White Lightning plant to tolerate some degree of shade. The leaves tend to grow in an upright manner. Aglaonema White Lightning plants are on NASA's list of air-purifying plants. They are proven to remove Benzene and Formaldehyde, apart from Toulene and Trichloroethanol.T toxins present in home environments and help reduce the irritant side-effects to humans. Aglaonema White Lightning is a popular variety, often found in design schemes, either used as a feature plant or displayed with a complimentary mix of other Aglaonema White Lightning plants.
About the plant:
- Aglaonema White Lightning plants are easily grown in moist, organically rich, and well-drained soils.
- These plants do not require to be fed frequently and do extremely well in the indoor environment.
- Aglaonema White Lightning are outstanding shade-tolerant plants and one of the most cultivated ornamental plants horticulture.
- They are the perfect plants for houses which survive in low or artificial light.
- One of the best natural air purifier plant that removes air pollutants such as formaldehyde and benzene.
- Plant height can go between 6 to 12 inches approximately.
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust Aglaonema White Lightning plant of upto 19 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- Pune location - only brown pot is available
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for the Aglaonema White Lightning plant?
Check below for Aglaonema care tips:
Light & Temperature Tips for Aglaonema White Lightning
- Aglaonema demands minimal care.
- Proper care of Aglaonema starts with its appropriate placement. The main part is to place the plant in an area that receives low indirect light.
- Find a place where the plant is far from windows, air vents to make sure that it won’t suffer from drafts.
- An ideal room temperature varies from 17 to 29 degrees Celsius.
Water Tips for Healthy growth of Aglaonema White Lightning
- It is necessary to water the plant when the top 2 inches of the soil feels dry.
- One of the common mistakes people do with their Aglaonema plant is over watering, which usually causes the root damage. Always touch the soil to check its moistness.
When to Fertilize your Aglaonema White Lightning
- Fertilizing the Aglaonema plant every 6 months will increase its life.
- It is recommended to remove the dead leaves with a disinfected scissors and discard them. Do not mix them back with the soil.