Belonging to the Araceae family, Aglaonema Stripes is a great indoor plant, whose gorgeous foliage will brighten up any corner. Aglaonema Stripes is an extremely beautiful variety of Aglaonema with its deep rich green leaves covered with narrow bands of sparkling silvery-white stripes. The marbled darker green colour allows this Chinese Evergreen to tolerate some degree of shade. The leaves tend to grow in an upright manner. Chinese Evergreens are on NASA's list of air-purifying plants. They are proven to remove Benzene and Formaldehyde toxins present in home environments and help reduce the irritant side effects to humans. Aglaonema Stripes is a popular variety, often found in design schemes, either used as a feature plant or displayed with a complimentary mix of other Chinese Evergreens.
About Aglaonema Stripes
- Aglaonema Stripes plants are easily grown in moist, organically rich, and well-drained soils.
- These plants do not require to be fed frequently and do extremely well in the indoor environment.
- Aglaonema Stripes are outstanding shade-tolerant plants and one of the most cultivated ornamental plants in horticulture.
- They are the perfect plants for houses that survive in low or artificial light.
- One of the best natural air purifier plant that removes air pollutants such as formaldehyde and benzene.
- Plant height can go up to 1 m approximately.
The plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust plant of up to 21 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- Pune location - only brown pot is available
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for the Aglaonema Stripes plant?
Check below for Aglaonema care tips:
Light & Temperature Tips for Aglaonema Stripes
- Aglaonema demands minimal care.
- Proper care of Aglaonema starts with its appropriate placement. The main part is to place the plant in an area that receives low indirect light.
- Find a place where the plant is far from windows, air vents to make sure that it won’t suffer from drafts.
- An ideal room temperature varies from 17 to 29 degrees Celsius.
Water Tips for Healthy growth of Aglaonema Stripes
- It is necessary to water the plant when the top 2 inches of the soil feels dry.
- One of the common mistakes people do with their Aglaonema plant is overwatering, which usually causes root damage. Always touch the soil to check its moistness.
When to Fertilize your Aglaonema Stripes
- Fertilizing the Aglaonema every 6 months will increase its life.
- It is recommended to remove the dead leaves with a disinfected scissors and discard them. Do not mix them back with the soil.