Aglaonema lipstick plant is a species of genus Aglaonema categorized under Araceae plant’s family. Aglaonema lipstick plant is attractive, tough, drought-tolerant and a low maintenance plant. The plant is often kept in the workplace as it requires minimal care and has beautiful ornamental leaves.
About Aglaonema Lipstick plant
- Aglaonema lipstick is considered to be one of the most shade-tolerant plants with glossy dark leaves having silver edges.
- The most attractive part of the plant is its eye-catching red leaves.
- Aglaonema lipstick plants display brilliant red flowers that resemble a tube of red lipstick just before they open.
- This lipstick houseplant enhances the display in front of a bright window.
- It is an excellent choice for adding a splash of color to brightly lit kitchens, bathrooms, and dining rooms.
- Plant grows to roughly to 12- 15 inch
- Healthy grown Siam Aurora plant of upto 16-17 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Pot & Plate of your choice (Chose from Black or Brown option at no extra charge).
- Pune location - only brown pot is available
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
How to care for Aglaonema Lipstick plant?
Check below for lipstick plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Aglaonema Lipstick plant
- Aglaonema Lipstick plant is a low maintenance plant & too much exposure to direct sunlight must be avoided. The high exposure can cause damage to the foliage.
- Instead the plant must be kept where there is minimal light.
- The best way to avoid direct sunlight is to cover the window with a curtain.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Aglaonema Lipstick plant
- Water lipstick plant enough to keep the soil moist, but not wet or saturated for extended periods.
- Avoid overwatering as that can damage the root rot.
- We recommend to water thoroughly in summer and less in rainy and winter but also make sure that the soil is not dry.
Fertilizing & Repotting Tips for Aglaonema Lipstick Plant
- Fertilize the plant once in 4 to 5 months.
- Use only natural organic fertilizer.
- Make sure your pot has proper drainage holes.
- You can repot the plant once you see roots coming out from the pot.
- If in case the Aglaonema lipstick is attacked by insects, we highly recommend using Neem oil or Eucalyptus oil for primary treatment.