Aglaonema Commutatum Silver Queen plant is among the best indoor houseplants you could have. It belongs to the family of Aglaonema and is popular for its beautiful silver patterns on the leaves. Aglaonema Commutatum Silver Queen plants are attractive, tough, drought-tolerant, and low maintenance. It is used as an ornamental plant. This plant will surely light up your surrounding with positive vibes.
About the plant
- Aglaonema Commutatum Silver Queen being is a low maintenance plant & hence often found in office desk, kitchen, and rooms.
- NASA has recommended this plant as a natural air purifier.
- Your Aglaonema Commutatum Silver Queen is a luck-bringing & hence known as good luck plant.
- The best part about them is they grow in low light conditions.
- As it requires such low conditions, in very less time the plant will bloom.
- Plant height can reach up to 18-25 inch.
- Healthy & robust Silver Queen plant of upto 22 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate.
Pune location - only brown pot is available
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
- FREE Delivery
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for your Aglaonema Commutatum Silver Queen plant?
Check below for Aglaonema Commutatum Silver Queen-plant care tips:
Temperature & Light Conditions for Silver Queen plant
- Aglaonema Commutatum Silver Queen will show its best growing results if kept in low indirect sunlight.
- Direct sunlight can damage the silver green leaves & hence ensure that its not exposed to direct sunlight.
Water Tips for healthy growth of Aglaonema Commutatum Silver Queen
- Once you receive Aglaonema Commutatum Silver Queen check its drainage holes.
- Overwatering must be avoided because this beautiful plant requires moderate supply.
- Before watering your Aglaonema Commutatum Silver Queen, check the soil that its top 2 inches are dry.
When to Fertilize & Repot your Aglaonema Commutatum Silver Queen plant?
- Frequent usage of fertilizers must be avoided instead fertilize it every 6 to 8 months.
- You can repot your Aglaonema Commutatum Silver Queen once a year.
- At the time of repotting choose a pot that is slightly bigger than your previous post.
Precautions & General Care Tips
- Eliminating damaged shoots (little branches) will increase the life of your Aglaonema. Cut it off with a scissor.
- If in case the Aglaonema CommutatumSilver Queen is attacked by insects, we highly recommend using Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil, and Citrus oil sprays.