Gloxinia is a diverse perennial plant that grows back from its roots post a full bloom spree. The plants mostly bloom profusely throughout the winters and spring producing large velvety flowers in bright hues of pink and purple. The plant focuses on bloom more than they invest in healthy and sturdy roots. The plant likes to stay in shaded spaces and can be an excellent variety of indoor flowers if your space doesn't get abundant direct sunlight.
About Gloxinia Plant
- The plant can be used in indoor & outdoor decorations.
- A low maintenance houseplant that needs minimal attention and care.
- Gloxinia plants usually survive in filtered light conditions.
- The plant blooms large and showy flowers, making it an ideal pick to place it against any background.
- Easy to grow and a beautiful plant that will be pleasing for your environment
- Plant height varies from 4 to 6 inches
Plant has FREE Delivery
- One healthy Gloxinia Plant potted with the right soil mix
- 5 Inch Red/ Black/ White Square pot (check dimensions on image)
- PlantCare Planner shared on Whatsapp by our Botanist
- FREE Delivery
How to care for Gloxinia-plant?
Check below for Gloxinia-plant care tips
Ideal Light & Temperature for Gloxinia plant
- The plant grows and blooms in moderate low indirect sunlight.
- Ideal temperatures vary from 20 to 30 degree-Celsius.
- If you have kept your plant outside, provide them with shelter during the rainy season.
Watering & Repotting Tips for Healthy growth of Gloxinia plant
- For best growth conditions, keep the soil moist.
- If you keep the soil moist then water after checking the soil moistness. Avoid overwatering as that will cause root rot & destroy the plant.
- Make proper drainage holes in the pot so that there is no accumulation of excess water.
Other growth tips for Gloxinia plant
- Make sure the soil is a well-draining potting mix.
- Fertilize the plant with a mild liquid fertilizer once every 2 months.