Croton Petra plant is scientifically known as Codiaeum Variegatum. It is an evergreen shrub. It is a part of the Euphorbiaceae family It is a bright attractive green household plant with shades of yellow, orange, and red across the leaves. The vibrant colours of the plant create a pleasing atmosphere. Crotons are sun-loving varieties and the pop of colour pigment is developed with strong sunlight for some hours with moderate watering to the soil.
About Croton Petra Plant (2.5 feet) in White Pot
- Croton Petra is one of the best choices to decorate your workspace, home or garden.
- Croton Petra is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- Croton Petra is an indoor, as well as an outdoor plant, but it is suggested to keep the plant indoors during cold winters.
- The plant blooms in summer.
- It is easy to care for and grow the plant, hence it is known as a low maintenance plant.
- The leaves of the plant can be identified as a wide oval shape, dense and coarse.
The plant has FREE Delivery.
- Healthy & robust Croton Petra plant of up to 2-2.5 feet in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 9-inch White Pot(Comes without Plate)/ 10 inch Brown or Black Pot (Comes with Plate) (image as shown below)
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Croton Petra Plant?
Check below for Croton Petra plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Croton Petra plant
- Croton Petra needs high humidity and warm surroundings.
- The temperature should vary from 15-30 degrees Celsius.
- Croton Petra requires bright indirect sunlight.
Watering Tips for Healthy Growth of Croton Petra Plant
- Croton Plant requires regular watering during hot summers.
- It is suggested to check that the soil is 50% dry and later water accordingly
- Avoid overwatering to protect the plant from any root damage.
When to Fertilize Your Croton Petra Plant
- Croton Petra requires robust quality liquid fertilizers.
- You should avoid fertilizing during cold winters.
Other Care Tips for Croton Petra Plant
- Trim the tips of the plant with disinfected scissors to increase the new growth of your plant.
- Croton Petra Plant should be re-potted every year especially when grown too big.
- While re-potting make sure you pick a pot that is 1-2 inches bigger than the previous one.
- To get rid of insects you should gently wipe out the tips of your Croton Petra plant with a clean cotton cloth.