Geraniums are hardy flowering plants, growing in the temperate climates of the world. Geraniums are iconic, fragrant garden flowers and are a long-time favourite of green thumbs. They are extremely easy to grow, colourful, and emit a lovely fragrance. Geraniums do not require fancy fertilizers or special soils, and they need just a bit of basic care to thrive. They are mostly used for ornamental purposes.
About Geranium Plants in Railing Pots (Set of 3):
- The plants come potted in colour co-ordinated colourful railing pots for a fresh look with a dash of colour.
- The bundle contains three beautiful shades of colourful, hardy and durable Geranium flowers.
Care Tips for Geranium Plants:
- The plant requires a bright sun-lit location to grow best. The plants grow best in 4-5 hours of full sun exposure.
- The plant requires even watering but cannot even tolerate some spells of drought. Overwatering might lead to yellowing/browning of leaves and root rot.
- Mist the leaves for a fresh and green look and apply liquid fertilizer every 30 days for best results.
- 3x healthy and bushy Geranium Plants of height of 8-10 inches in Railing Pots. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over WhatsApp)