Boston ferns are low-maintenance, feathery and absolute summer plants. These not-so-common, versatile plants are extremely low maintenance, fuss-free and can grow in a variety of temperature range. Harbouring air-purifying qualities, these ferns look absolutely beautiful in hanging baskets, small containers and balcony gardens. They are known for their easy nature and bright green foliage that will bring a splash of green to the surrounding.
About the Boston Fern in Hanging Basket Plant
- It is a low maintenance houseplant.
- The Plant has variegated deep and light green leaves arranged linearly giving it a feathery appearance.
- Requires bright indirect sunlight to grow.
- It has air-purifying properties.
- It improves air quality by eliminating pollutants like Xylene, Benzene and Toluene.
- The Plant is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- Can be used as a desk plant, in hanging baskets and in containers.
- Healthy & robust Boston Fern plant about 8-10 inch tall in 9-inch Hanging Basket. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Boston fern Plant?
Light and Temperature tips for Boston Fern Plant
- The plant requires indirect sunlight.
- The temperature should vary between 18- 30 degree celsius
- Make sure if you are placing the plant indoors, it receives some amount of bright indirect light.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- The plant can also grow in low light levels.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Boston Fern Plant
- Always examine the moistness of the soil and water accordingly.
- Make sure before watering that the top of the soil has been dry out.
- The soil should not be completely dry.
- Mist the plant often to keep the leaves fresh and green.
Soil Tips for Boston Fern Plant
- Fertilize the plant once a month with diluted liquid fertilizer.
- During monsoon fertilize once in 2 months.
- You should use any organic fertilizer.