A perfect companion for your plants, these Gardening tools are all you will need to ensure that you take care of your plants the right way. Durable, easy to use and an all-essential component, this kit contains everything you will need for tilling, pulling weeds, loosening soil, and much more.
The kit contains Scissors, Trowel, Khurpi, Hand Fork, Hand gloves, Hand Cultivator and Hand Weeder that are required to promote healthy growth for your garden. This Gardening tool set is perfect for digging, weeding, loosening soil, trimming, pruning, and more, while the gloves come very handy in protecting your hands during the activity.
About Gardening Tools Kit
1. Hand Trowel
- These tools come in handy while planting new plants and saplings.
- Use only for soil surface application. Too deep digging will damage the plant roots.
- Loosen the soil gently with the cultivator before planting or cleaning weeds. And make sure you use the tool only on dry soil.
- Dig out soil using these before you pot in your new plant and gently layer it with 1-2 inches of soil with the trowel before watering.
2. Gardening Pruner/Scissor
- The scissors can be used to cut off the dead parts or infected areas of the plant.
- Make sure you do not use these to cut wires or cables to nick the blade and blunt it.
- Clean the scissors post trimming and lubricate once every few months to ensure they stay flexible to be used.
Please Note: The Scissors sent are coated with lubricant oil to ensure proper functioning and prevent rust. Please wipe the handles with a dry cloth prior to use.
3. Hand Weeder
- This tool is used to pull out the weeds and small parasite plants that grow on the soil that take up your plant's nutrition.
- Weeder tools come with a sharp, forked end, so be careful while using them for your plant.
- Gently use the forked end of the tool and pull out the parasite plant from the soil surface. For maximum usage ability, wear hand gloves to get a good grip and protect your hands from cuts and scratches.
4. Gardening Gloves
- Wear these polyester cotton heavy-duty gloves while using these tools to ensure you do not hurt your hands and keep a steady grip on these tools.
- Ergonomically designed with a one-size-fit-all quality, these gloves fit like a second skin to ensure you have a hassle-free gardening experience while protecting your hands from cuts, germs, bugs etc.
- Use these gloves while treating your plants with Neem Oil or Rubbing Alcohol to protect your hand from allergen components in your insecticides and pesticides.
- Essentially used for tilling, digging and loosening soil, use this sturdy gardening tool to dig out hard and dry soil to loosen it.
- Make sure to use this only on dry soil and not on wet soil. The tool is meant for surface application. If you are using it to till the soil for potted plants then make sure that you dig along the sides and be careful of the plant roots.
- The Khurpi is a sharp object and it is advisable to wear gloves during its usage to ensure your hands are protected from cuts and debris.
What's Included?1. The kit contains a set of 7 tools: Scissors, Trowel, Hand Fork, Khurpi, Hand gloves, Hand Cultivator and Hand Weeder.
2. Free Delivery