Belonging to family Compositae, Chrysanthemums are garden staples. These flowers are a symbol of spring, and this herbaceous plant is an easy addition to give a gorgeous pop of colour in your gardens. They are available in a wide range of brilliant colours and shapes. First cultivated in China, these plants were initially grown as an herb associated with the “power of life”. The chrysanthemum flowers range in a variety of colours from pristine whites to deep bronzes, and are highlighted with dark green leaves.
About Shevanti or Chrysanthemum flowering plant
- Chrysanthemum flowers bloom in a range of colors in shades of white, yellow, orange, purple, or red and sometimes also, in bicolours.
- They prefer full sunlight during the growing season.
- They are perfect for containers and baskets because of their shallow-roots.
- They are a perfect solution for apartments and small gardens.
- The plants do contain substances that are toxic to cats, dogs, and horses if ingested, so be sure to keep this in mind as you might put it in areas that might be explored by curious pets.
- Providing fertilizers in the spring and avoiding overcrowding will help your chrysanthemums produce more blooms over a longer period of time.
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust flowering Shevanti or Chrysanthemum plant of upto 13 inch in height. The color of the flower varies from yellow to white to golden to multicolor as well. Mentioned height is including the pot height. (Plants - single petaled or double petaled are sent according to availability)
- Paris Red Railing Pot with premium finish (Check
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with the drainage plate
- Pune location - only brown pot is available
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
Plant Care Tips for Chrysanthemum Plant
Here is how you can care for Chrysanthemum Plants
Light and Temperature Tips for Chrysanthemum Plant:
- The plants require 4 to 5 hours of morning sunlight so either you can place them outside or near a south facing window.
- Avoid exposing them to direct high intensity sunlight.
- Maintain temperatures between 15- 30 degree Celsius.
Watering Tips for Chrysanthemum Plant:
- The plant like a lot of watering so it is advised to water daily.
- Keep the soil moist and ensure that the plant doesn’t get overwatered.
- Over watering may lead to root rot.
- During winters, watering can be reduces to every other day.
Soil and Fertilization Tips for Chrysanthemum Plant:
- Use a well drainage rich compost soil.
- Fertilize in spring before the fresh blooms appear.
- Use a liquid balanced fertilizer once a month.