Belonging to family Rosaceae, Roses are primarily native to the temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere and are cultivated for their beautiful flowers, which range in colour from white through various tones of yellow and pink to dark crimson and maroon, and most have a delightful fragrance, which varies according to the variety. They are very resilient plants and with seasonal pruning thrives the best.
About the Red Rose plant
- They are mostly shrubs and have large colourful flowers, with varying shades of reds.
- Largely native to Asia, they hold cultural significance in many societies.
- The shrubs can range between 1m to 7m in height and have thorns on the stems.
- They are best known for ornamental purposes and are used in decorations.
- They are mostly cultivated as garden plants.
- They are also used in landscaping and hedges.
- Roses are used as flavouring agents in various industries like perfume, food and beverages.
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust flowering red rose plant of 10-14 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to Care for Rose Bushes:
Here are the care tips for Rose Plants:
Light and Temperature Tips for Healthy Growth of Red Rose Plant
- Keep them under direct sunlight for at least 7 hours.
- If there are more than 1 pot then keep them at 2 ft apart spacing.
- Maintain a temperature between 29 to 35 degrees Celsius.
Watering Tips for Red Rose Plant
- Water the plant thoroughly so that the soil is well saturated.
- Roses grow best in moist soil but not wet soils.
- Maintain enough drainage holes for proper aeration to avoid water clogging.
- Do not water between 10 AM to 6 PM.
Soil Tips for Red Rose Plant
- Use good drainage soil.
- Use any balanced fertilizer every 15 days for best blooms.
- Repot every year before the first bloom starts in the plant as they are heavy feeders.
- Roses are susceptible to pests like aphids. Use a hose spray early in the morning to wash them off.
- They are also susceptible to fungal attacks so maintain proper aeration of the soil.