Plumeria Pudica also known as Frangipani, are small trees or tropical shrubs that are easy to grow in your garden or apartment balcony if you are on a hunt for tall, flowering varieties that will not only spread fragrance but also ensure your privacy. They bloom sweet-smelling flowers in colours of white, pink, yellow and red and bring about a beautiful enticing atmosphere. The plant grows quite tall and grows mostly through spring and all through the summers.
About Plumeria Plant, Champa, Frangipani
- They bloom all through spring till summers and grows to the size of a small tree.
- The plant blooms in colours of white, pink, red and yellow.
- The plant grows best in direct sunlight with slightly acidic soil.
- The plants cannot tolerate very cold temperatures so if planted outside, do bring them indoors during the colder winter months.
- Fertilize with a High Phosphate content fertilizer throughout Spring, so that the plant grows and blooms well.
The plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust flowering Plumeria plant of up to 3.5ft-4ft in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- The plant usually blooms white, pink, yellow colour flowers (bloom Colour may vary). The plant may or may not have flowers at the time of delivery.
- 12 Inches of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate.
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
Care Tips For Plumeria Plants
Here are care tips for Plumeria Plants:
Light and Temperature Tips for Plumeria Plants
- The plant requires 6 hours of direct sunlight every day for the plant to bloom well.
- The plant grows well outdoors and in a warm climate.
- The plant grows well in temperatures ranging between 25 to 35 degrees Celsius.
- The plant enjoys relative humidity and grows well.
Watering Tips for Plumeria Plants
- During summers the plant needs regular watering for the plant to survive.
- During winters once or thrice a week watering is enough if the plant is not getting enough sunlight.
- Overwatering leads to root rot and should be avoided by proper soil aeration.
Soil Tips for healthy growth of Plumeria plant
- During summers use a high potassium organic fertilizer once a month.
- During summers, fertilize the plant every 25-30 days, while during winters, fertilizing can be done every 40 to 60 days.
- Use good drainage-rich compost soil.