Pre-Booking is now available for the plant! Delivery Time is 7-10 days!
Periwinkle is one of most low maintenance flowering plants that one can possibly grow. They are tough, can grow in negligence, are pest-free and have pretty broadleaf foliage and beautiful, delicate flowers. It is also useful for providing ground cover and has a creeping habit. In spite of all of the advantages this plant has, there is one drawback: it’s tendency to overtake an area. But with proper pruning, this can be controlled. The flowers bloom in bulk and come in a variety of colors.
About Periwinkle plant:
- The plant is one of the easiest flowering plants to grow.
- The plant blooms flowers that can range between pink, blue, and purple.
- The plant has a creeping tendency.
- The plant can grow in partial, shade to full sun. Exposure to high intensity sun can result in leaf drooping, so partial shade is recommended.
- The plant requires a steady watering schedule and grows best in a moist, well drained soil.
- It is very fuss free and pest resistant.
- Blooming Periwinkle of about 10-12 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 1x Woven Basket Planter made of Fiberglass material. Pot style - normal/hanging (as chosen in the variant).
- The pot comes with pre-drilled drainage holes, please mention in notes if you don't require holes. Water-collection plates are not available for this pot design.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)