Pre-Booking is now available for the plant! Delivery Time is 7-10 days!
Ficus microcarpa is one of the easiest, low maintenance, air purifying bonsai plant that can be kept at home by a beginner plant parent. The plant comes in a premium quality fibre glass woven basket making it a great addition to various living room locations for ornamental purposes. They are also called Chinese banyan and have air-purifying properties. Ficus microcarpa do not have a complicated care pattern making it one of the ideal choice as first bonsai plant. The plant is very flexible and can survive in a variety of locations with proper light and moisture.
About Ficus Microcarpa:
- It is one of the easiest bonsai plant to have around and is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- The plant is an air-purifying plant and is a natural air cleanser.
- The plant has attractive dark green foliage with prominent thick stem.
- The plant is low maintenance and is one of the most popular houseplants due to its impressive, unusual looking foliage.
- The plant can tolerate very low intensity sunlight, but does best in bright indirect light. It can tolerate temperatures upto 25 degrees and doesn't like to be moved around much. Strong winds might lead to leaf falling.
- Water the plant only when the first 2 inches dry off and the soil is just moist. It can tolerate a little bit of occasional over watering but anything more than that leads to root rot.
- Beautiful Ficus microcarpa of about 10 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Fiberglass premium pot in wooden finish basket planter (check dimensions in image). To avoid water drainage, we do not drill a hole in the pot. You can do so upon receiving the plant.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)