Fittonia Plants are the new emerging compact space decor plants that grow well in a range of light conditions. These low-maintenance varieties have striking patterned leaves and are also known as Nerve Plants. They are some of the best options for tabletop varieties as their small size allows them to fit in any space. The plant loves humid and warm conditions. It is used as an ornamental plant that helps to increase the beauty of the home or workspace.
About Fittonia Plant, Nerve Plant
- It is usually grown indoor as a tabletop, potted plant.
- The leaves have striking patterns with prominent white veins giving it another name Nerve Plant.
- The green and white leaves make it a beautiful plant.
- Fittonia is a low maintenance plant as it requires minimal care.
Plant has FREE Delivery.
- One healthyFittonia Plant potted with the right soil mix
- Ceramic Pot in colours Orange, Blue and Black.
- FREE Delivery
How to care for Fittonia Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips
- The temperature should vary between 15-29 degrees celsius
- The plant blooms in bright and indirect sunlight but it also survives in low or medium-light. However, lower light will make the leaves go darker while too much light burns the tips.
- The plant, if kept under direct sunlight, can get damaged and burn the leaves.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth
- Water the plant in proper intervals, allow the top of the soil to semi-dry.
- The soil should be moist and not soggy.
- Avoid overwatering and underwatering as it will cause root rot.
- Water regularly during summer/spring also gradually reduce during cold winters.
- The plant like the soil to remain moist but not soggy
- During the growing season fertilize the plant once a month and avoid during winters.
- Fittonia Plant looks pretty well even without fertilizing as it is not a big feeder.
- Use well-drained fertile soil.
- The soil pH should range between 5.5 - 6.5.